Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Atlantic Hearts 218 - Vacation Life Layout

I am excited to be a guest designer for this week's Atlantic Hearts Challenge.  This week we are using sketch  #218, Initially I thought card when I seen the sketch but decided to switch it up and do a layout!



I took our awesome wood grain paper in the No Worries paper pack and cut the wood planks apart. I inked and distressed all the edges using whisper ink. 


I covered most embellishments with liquid glass to give them some shine and emphasis on the page.


I used these products to make this layout Get them HERE


For more inspiration using sketch #218 visit the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge HERE. Want to see all AHSC Sketches click HERE.


Happy Crafting!





3 comments:

  1. Hi Jennifer - I'm just home from convention and want to say your creations are beautiful and so very inspiring. Thanks for sharing everything you do.

    ReplyDelete