Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Atlantic Hearts 218 - Vacation Life Layout

I am excited to be a guest designer for this week's Atlantic Hearts Challenge.  This week we are using sketch  #218, Initially I thought card when I seen the sketch but decided to switch it up and do a layout!



I took our awesome wood grain paper in the No Worries paper pack and cut the wood planks apart. I inked and distressed all the edges using whisper ink. 


I covered most embellishments with liquid glass to give them some shine and emphasis on the page.


I used these products to make this layout Get them HERE


For more inspiration using sketch #218 visit the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge HERE. Want to see all AHSC Sketches click HERE.


Happy Crafting!





6 comments:

  1. Hi Jennifer - I'm just home from convention and want to say your creations are beautiful and so very inspiring. Thanks for sharing everything you do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your work never ceases to amaze and inspire me; this is stunning!

    ReplyDelete