Sunday, March 12, 2017

Rustic Fundamentals Workshop!

 Introducing my Rustic Fundamentals Workshop! I was getting some late night crafting in and this came to life and I had to share! It was such a fun set to make and it has a POP to it for sure! With some bold patterns and some down to earth elements this page is going to be a perfect fit for almost any set of photos! 













Instructions and Design Space Files Available

They are easy to follow instructions that will guide you through making your very own Hello Lovely Workshop!
My CTMH peeps are welcome to order these files. They can be used in workshops settings! To consultants located in Canada you have the option to pay $15 to receive the guide OR place an order of $30 (min) on my WEBSITE and get the guide FREE! 
Consultants outside Canada can purchase the guide for $15 as a tool to build their business. 

The guide is ready to purchase!
PURCHASE HERE






3 comments:

  1. Just beautiful, Jennifer. Can't wait to receive my file.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jennifer. I like the more "masculine" feel of these layouts. Looking forward to getting the instructions.

    ReplyDelete