Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Birds of a Feather

Dreamin Big is fast approaching as one of my new favourites... which I do have to admit change because Close to My Heart has been dazzling us with so many great things! This was a simple layout using a few different products but what gives it this cool look is the awesome feathers! They were simply cut out of the Cricut then heat embossed with gold embossing powder. 
It was super simple to do just place your feathers on a scrap piece of paper, take your versa mark pad and press on the top of the feathers! I did them at a slant for a little more dramatic look. Then sprinkle your gold embossing powder over top of the versa marked area and heat. Once that was done there was not enough coverage ,for me so I repeated the above steps one more time to give it a nice solid gold look! 


Here are the products used in this project! To get yours click HERE




No comments:

Post a Comment