Sunday, May 22, 2016

Your Invited


My baby is turning 8, eek I'm getting old, and since we have decided on a movie party at our local theatre I thought it would be the perfect time to make some cute invites to send to all his little buddies!


I started by making the envelopes and tickets out of our fabulously Artiste Cartridge. It has over 700 images, so finding the perfect cut for any occasion is a breeze!

Then to dress up the outside I used one of our BRAND NEW WHILE SUPPLIES LAST Thin Cuts, Carnival Fun. I was a little on the fence about this one at first but I LOVE it! #CUTE


And who can resist a stamp with a matching die! With all separate pieces it made stamping the popcorn effortless!








The ink and cardstock used in this project were classic carnival colours! Black, Cranberry, Honey, White Daisy, and Saffron (top of the popcorn)



No comments:

Post a Comment