Friday, May 20, 2016

You are My Sunshine






I was playing around today with my next project for one of my monthly groups! I was attracted to the vibrance of this Picture My Life collection. It spoke to me right away! I wanted to keep the pages basic with lots of matting and let the pictures and the cards to the talking! 

Picture My Life™ Childhood Scrapbooking Program: Item Number: Z3178 



I added some of the NEW Magical Sequins to the page! The yellow matched perfectly! They you can't really see in the picture but i filled the sequins with liquid glass to get more of a gem effect.



Then to add some more shine to the page I incorporated Close to My Heart Black Shimmer trim and Thistle Extra thick Twine around the photos.



For cardstock I used White Daisy, Lagoon, Honey, Pixie, Gypsy and Black.




No comments:

Post a Comment